Our plans for the future
Our vision is to deliver outstanding emergency and urgent care whenever and wherever needed for everyone in London, 24/7, 365 days a year. Our strategy 2023-2028 outlines how we plan to achieve this, and is centred upon three missions focused on:
- Our care – delivering outstanding emergency and urgent care whenever and wherever needed.
- Our organisation – being an increasingly inclusive, well-led and highly skilled organisation people are proud to work for.
- Our London – using our unique pan-London position to contribute to improving the health of the capital.
To achieve these three missions we have set ourselves 50 commitments to deliver over the next five years. In developing these ambitious commitments, we have engaged extensively both inside our organisation, with our partners and with our patients, and we have analysed population trends and horizon scanned the future.
We hope when you read these you will see our determination to deliver the best care for Londoners, to create the best organisation and culture for our teams to thrive in and contribute to making London the healthiest global city in the world.
Watch the video below to learn about our new commitments to London.
Download our strategy
We have several options for viewing our strategy, including the full version, a summary poster and an easy read version.
If you would like this strategy in a different format, please get in touch with [email protected]
Our three missions:
Delivering outstanding emergency and urgent care whenever and wherever needed.
- Rapid and seamless care
- Individualised clinical responses
- Outstanding care and leadership of major incidents and events
- A learning and teaching organisation
Being an increasingly inclusive, well-led and highly skilled organisation people are proud to work for.
- Inclusive and open culture
- Well-led across the organisation
- Improved infrastructure
Using our unique pan-London position to contribute to improving the health of the capital.
- A system leader and partner
- Proactive on making London healthier
- Green and sustainable for the future