Terms and conditions of use
- You acknowledge and agree that the Trust and the Department of Health will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the use of or reliance on the contents of the service online except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
- This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website.
- Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
- We welcome organisations and individuals to create links to our home page and individual pages within our website, without requiring our permission to do so. However, we do request that those linking to our website respect the following conditions:
- Links should not be used in a defamatory context;
- Those creating deep links should be aware that specific page URLs are subject to change without notice;
- With the exception of NHS organisations, the Trust’s emblem must not be copied and used to create links;
- We do not ‘trade’ links. If you chose to create a link to our website, we will not offer to create a reciprocal link.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Trust will not be responsible for any personal comments or views made by you on our website chat forums or message boards which may be unlawful, incorrect, or to the detriment of the Trust and other website users.
- The Internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
- Material contained in our website is copyright © 2008 London Ambulance Service NHS Trust except where otherwise stated.
Follow us on social media: